We at Salon 109 strive to make your Wedding Day the best it can be. As a bride, we want to make your experience BETTER than the best. In order to accommodate you, we provide both on and off site Salon Bridal services.
We’ve included our pricing list and Bridal Beauty Timeline below to help you prepare for your special day. Please view some examples of work done by our stylists and makeup artists for Bridal styles, tips, and ideas on our social media pages:
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or would like to reserve our services for your Wedding date. We would love to ensure your Wedding Day is anxiety free and fabulous!
Phone : (518) 463-7161
Salon 109 Bridal Pricing
|ALL SERVICES STARTING AT:||HAIR SERVICES||MAKEUP|
|Mother of Bride, Bridesmaid & Junior BM||$75||$75|
|Flower Girl (5 & under)||$50||No charge|
|Blow Out / Curl Short Hair (No pinning/braiding )||$45|
|Blow Out / Curl Long Hair (No pinning/ braiding)||$55|
|Sunday or Holiday Trial||$105||$80|
|Off Site services:
|Trials based on 1 1/2 hour time allotment. Add $20 per additional half hour.|
- Arrive to appointments early!
- Button down shirts are HIGHLY recommended.
- Bring any hair accessory to be used with you.
- Hair should be clean, dry and prepped for up-do.
- A clean moisturized face for makeup.
Trial run: A trial run is highly recommended for the bride. This needs to be booked at least 30 days prior to the wedding day and the appointment can be made for up to a week before the wedding. The day of your trial run you will be charged $75.00 to discuss and try different styles for up to 1 ½ hours. Should the trial run go longer than 1 ½ hours, the total will accrue $20.00 for each additional half hour. This fee is due the day of the trial run and is NON-REFUNDABLE should you cancel the wedding date for any reason. Once you find your dream hairstyle with your stylist, the details of the contract for the wedding day can be discussed.
Wedding Day: The bride agrees to pay the remainder in full on the wedding date. The total amount due on the wedding day is based on the services requested. If a member of the party decides not to have a service performed as requested, payment for the service is still due in full. The total fee is due to the hair stylist as described, regardless of internal arrangements between the bride and others receiving services. The payment can be cash, cashier’s check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
The bride is responsible for clearing an area before the stylist arrives to ensure completion timely manner. Both stylist and makeup artist will need a work area with a chair near an outlet (stylist) in a no walk-through traffic area. Good lighting and a mirror is a plus for both stylist and make-up artist. Preferably a window for the makeup artist. If services cannot be performed due to insufficient work conditions or tardiness, all fees still apply. The hair stylist or makeup artist will not be held liable for any injuries that should arise while on location.
Please note, any allergies or sensitivities should be mentioned before the client is being styled or made-up applied. If a client has a reaction to any of the products or its ingredients and the salon was not previously informed, Salon 109 and its staff cannot be held responsible.
We look forward to working with you and making your special day anxiety free and fabulous!
Salon 109’s suggested Bridal Beauty Timeline.
- Experiment with hairstyles and hair colors – Don’t wait until the last minute!
- Start an effective skin care regimen- consult with an esthetician to see what products and routine will be best for your skin.
- Book your team of stylists- This includes hair, make-up, and nails.
- If you are booking an esthetician, schedule your facials and treatments for every 4-6 weeks.
- Start getting manicures and pedicures regularly, every two weeks.
- Begin waxing regimen if you plan on doing so.
- Schedule trial runs for hair and make-up.
- Confirm appointments with your stylists.
- Hair trim/color touch up and any other hair maintenance – DO NOT TRY ANYTHING NEW!
- Keep to your skin regimen-make sure to exfoliate and moisturize for your skin to reach its full potential!
- Any waxing you plan on doing, do it during this time frame. This will give your skin enough time to adjust afterwards, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Get your last facial before the big day!
- Nail maintenance – get your last manicure and pedicure to make sure your nails are in top shape!
Our Bridal Services Gallery
"- Laura Fisk
It‘s great to come to a Salon where everyone makes you feel special, not just your technician. The Salon is beautiful and they offer many services and great skills. I tell Mary that I am a blank slate – do whatever you want, and I‘m always happy with the results."
"- Geri Bunn
Convenient location, beautiful Salon, pleasant atmosphere, nice people, and wide variety of services."
"- Les Kern
I‘m always happy to come in and feel great when I leave. The services are wonderful, I feel very comfortable. It‘s always a good experience."
"- Kristine Kessler
Salon 109 is so convenient and relaxing. Facility is clean & modern; providers are experienced and professional. I love trying new colors; they always look great!"
"- Virginia Martin
Excellent services and accommodations. Clean friendly atmosphere. I‘m able to relax and experience all the Salon has to offer. I wouldn‘t change a thing!"
"- Marge Tierney
Wonderful, friendly service. Hair styling, color, highlighting, manicures, and waxing done expertly; and I have received many compliments."