Welcome to Salon 109
Let Downtown take care of you! We are conveniently located near State, City, and County office buildings as well as half a block down from the New York State Capitol Building, half a block up from the Hilton Albany Hotel, and also half a block from the Wellington Hotel.
You don‘t have to drive anywhere after work or on the weekend to experience a full service Salon/Spa in our convenient downtown location!
We offer all phases of Hair Enhancement, Skin Care, Massage, Manicures/Pedicures, Eyelash Services, Facial and Body Waxing. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We will bend over backwards to make you happy or your service is free.
Let us pamper you!
Call (518) 463-7161 to reserve your appointment today.
Meet Our Staff
- Walking distance from downtown Albany City, County and State Government offices
- 1/2 block from the Hilton Albany
- 1/2 block from the Wellington Hotel
- Easy angled parking on State Street. Metered (accepts credit cards…no coins needed) parking. Free parking after 5 PM.
- Lot parking available at the Hilton or Wellington garages
- On the bus line
Download a Salon 109 Referral Card and earn Salon Dollars! Receive $10 in Salon Dollars for yourself and help a friend, coworker, or family member save $10 on any new service over $30! We love our clients and would love the opportunity to give great service to your family, friends, and coworkers! You, your friend, or family member can now simply download and print a referral card.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
- Personal check with proper identification.
- We highly recommend you schedule your appointment in advance.
- Upon booking your appointment, we require you to place a credit card on file or we will not book your appointment – NO EXCEPTIONS! This policy is to reduce last minute cancellations or no call/no shows as they will be subject to our cancellation fee. We understand circumstances occasionally arise, sickness, family emergencies and weather are our only exceptions.
- Please note a 24 hour cancellation notice is required for any and all service/services booked. Your credit card will be charged in full for any and all services / appointments without 24 hour cancellation notice. If you book your appointment under the 24 hour notice timeline the cancellation policy is still in effect. We realize emergencies do occur, but it is up to Salon 109’s discretion. Please understand we work by appointment and charge for the reservation of our technicians time to accommodate you.
- Packages and Bridal appointments require 7 day prior cancellation notice. These packages require many consecutive reservation times and affect many stylists/technicians. Thus Salon109 reserves the right to charge your credit card a minimum of 50%, up to the full amount depending on how short notice your cancellation is.
- Late arrival – your treatment time will be reduced and full rate will apply.
- Salon specials cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for lost or damage to personal items. Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables with you.
- Gratuities are not included in the cost of any service, however they are always appreciated.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, cash and personal check with proper identification.
- Returned/cancelled checks are subject to a minimum $40 fee which is due upon receipt.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
- We no longer accept “Gift Certificates for Less”.
- Extension deposits/payments are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to deny or stop treatment or service at any time for any reason.
- Packages expire 6 months to 1 year from purchase date unless otherwise stated.
- Packages are not refundable or transferable.
We are always looking for fabulous technicians.
Salon 109 is looking for inspired, creative, talented, energetic team members with a desire to grow and succeed. If you are motivated, love what you do and enjoy making people feel good, Salon 109 is the place for you. Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in to drop one off – we would love to meet you.
"- Laura Fisk
It‘s great to come to a Salon where everyone makes you feel special, not just your technician. The Salon is beautiful and they offer many services and great skills. I tell Mary that I am a blank slate – do whatever you want, and I‘m aways happy with the results."
"- Joyce Weber
Professional, yet warm, friendly and caring about my particular needs. I always have an updated hairstyle, which I can maintain and also have healthy hair. It feels so good to have people admire my hairstyle and ask who did it?"
"- Les Kern
I‘m always happy to come in and feel great when I leave. The services are wonderful, I feel very comfortable. It‘s always a good experience."
"- Kristine Kessler
Salon 109 is so convenient and relaxing. Facility is clean & modern; providers are experienced and professional. I love trying new colors; they always look great!"
"- Kathy Kosek
Excellent services and accommodations! I feel very confident stylist is able to do many different styles and I receive lots of compliments."
"- Debbie Moeckel
Salon 109 was recommended by a co-worker. I moved recently and was worried about finding someone who could manage my color & cut, Mary has been wonderful. I‘ve been suffering with pain in my hip and Kim knew how to identify the problem. Kim is a miracle worker; I feel so much better. The atmosphere is relaxed, but welcoming and professional. I‘m so pleased, I think I‘ll move in!"